- adj. 毛皮的；盖着毛皮的；似毛皮的
- n. (Furry)人名；(英)弗里
- furry (adj.)
- 1670s, "made of fur, covered with fur," from fur + -y (2). As a noun, in reference to "anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities," also of people who identify with them, by 1995. Related: Furriness; furries.
- 1. The moss was soft and furry to the touch.
- 2. Furry animals grow long coats in winter.
- 3. This furry material will make a warm coat for the winter.
- 4. In the martial furry men became insensible to wounds.
- 5. What softness and furry thickness of the tall pines about the shore!