- adj. 家具，有家具的
- v. 供应；装备（furnish的过去分词）
- furnished (adj.)
- "equipped," 1550s, past participle adjective from furnish. Of rooms, houses, etc. "provided with furniture," from 1640s.
- 1. There are 76 individually furnished bedrooms, all with private bathrooms.
- 2. The interior of the house was furnished with heavy, old-fashioned pieces.
- 3. The rectory has been sensitively restored and tastefully furnished.
- 4. We took tea by lamplight in his sparsely furnished house.
- 5. The living room is furnished simply with wicker furniture.